As we slowly reach the culmination of 2016, it is important to stock up on the winter season’s skin care essentials so that we may glide into the new year with grace, gratitude, and glowing skin.
It is no secret that wintertime is the harshest season on our skin, and how we take care of our skin in this time determines a rippling effect on our skin for the following months after.
Our skin has an immense amount of responsibility because it is the agent protecting us 24/7 from cold weather, winds, dryness, cracking, and just about any damaging foreigner we can think of. Our skin is the only barrier between us and harsh irritants. Therefore, in this time where harsh irritants are maximized, taking care of our skin is not a preference, but a MUST.
Eve Hansen’s top product picks for winter:
1. Organic Coffee Scrub: Eve Hansen’s organic coffee scrub is our top pick for the winter season because of its powerful exfoliating and moisturizing properties. Made with coconut oil, this scrub will deeply moisturize your skin after scrubbing all the dead skin away. In addition to your softest skin ever, this coffee scrub will look like – and smell like – you brewed a fresh pot of coffee in the tub. Indulge yourself and stimulate your senses.
2. Peppermint Oil: The season’s favorite scent wins a spot on our top picks because it is the perfect product to freshen the home, eliminate fatigue, ease depression and anxiety, relieve sinus pressure, headaches, migraines, cough, cold, and flu symptoms, and it is the ideal mood/energy booster. For this winter, peppermint oil puts the “essential” in essential oils.
3. Vitamin C Moisturizer: Moisturizing is without a doubt the most important step to shielding our skin against dryness, dullness, chapped-ness. As the weather gets colder, our skin naturally loses more moisture. Eve Hansen’s vitamin c moisturizer redeems your skin’s moisture, while aiding collagen buildup to provide younger and brighter looking skin.
4. Hyaluronic Acid Serum: Hyaluronic acid serum is another wintertime favorite because of its incredible hydrating and nourishing properties. Hyaluronic acid serum is known and loved for its ability to retain water. This product is perfect when attempting to hydrate, moisturize, repair, and redeem your skin’s natural luster and suppleness.
5. Almond Oil: Almond oil is an excellent moisturizer and can be used in many DIY products such as body butter, lip balm, and shampoo. Not only does its sweet and nutty aroma make it a wintertime favorite, but its ability to reverse dry skin, a dull complexion, itchiness, hair loss and breakage, and muscle pain.