Peppermint essential oil has been a favorite therapeutic scent for ages, and its benefits are greatly treasured. Use this oil to not only invigorate your mind and senses, but have fun while doing so.
Peppermint shower melts are an easy and festive beauty item to have on hand for drowsy and stressful moments when a break is desperately needed. Peppermint essential oil's awakening abilities will keep you alert and clear your head, while appealing to your senses. You can use any kind of mold for shaping these shower melts, so have fun and get creative! These pretty peppermint melts are the perfect gift to package and distribute to all your peppermint lover friends and family!
- 6 drops peppermint essential oil
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons of water
- 2 drops of red food coloring
- Mix cornstarch, peppermint essential oil, and food coloring together in a bowl.
- Gradually add water, a tablespoon at a time
- *If you want to store your shower melts in a cool dry place, then keep your mixture on the crumbly side.
- *If you want to keep your shower melts in the freezer until using, then you can add up to 7 tablespoons of water to make your mixture more of a paste.
- Spoon mixture into molds and freeze for one hour.
- Store either in a cool dry place, or in freezer until use.
- When ready to use, lay the melt onto shower floor. Melt will gradually dissolve